Getting the word out in print.

Newspaper and real estate magazine advertising is minimally effective. However, home sellers sometimes insist on knowing that their home will be advertised in print. To meet this need Atova publishes a two to six page spread in every other issue of The Real Estate Book.

Each ad contains a photo of the listing, a text description of the listing, the list price, the location of the listing and the agentís name and phone number.

Atova pays for the design fee and 25% of the advertising fee. The agent is responsible for the remaining 75% of the advertising fee. The final cost to the agent is $50 per ad.

<< previousnext >>
23